We are a mid-sized electrical contracting firm looking for Apprentices and Journeymen for work in the Denver Metro Area.
Applicants must have:
- The ability to show up for work and work a 40-hour week consistently is at the top of the list.
- Some shifts consist of working 4 – 10 hour shifts.
- Safety awareness and the ability to carry out safe work habits at all times.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Material knowledge and handling.
- Own tools per company minimum tool requirements.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable vehicle.
- OSHA 10 or 30-hour training. We work on Davis Bacon projects and this is required to work on those projects
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and incentives.
- Health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- Opportunity for advancement.